We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and organized individual to take over the. You must be a team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast pace environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a friendly, customer-focused style are a must. We are looking for candidates who work hard and strive to be the best. Bring that desire and determination to work every day and let us take care of the rest! We are accepting applications for Spring and/or summer of 2020. We encourage summer applicants to continue through our 2020 season.
- Plan and Manage game day events from start to finish.
- Coordinate all Surge volunteers, seasonal staff members, and entertainment.
- Generate and develop new and existing Surge community partners.
- Organize team community events, ensuring the mission of the Surge is never lost.
- Must be actively pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Ability to work flexible hours, some nights and weekends for events
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and coach-able
- Superior problem solver, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Understand that the St. Louis Surge is a growing organization and is willing to put in extra time to complete tasks on time
- College student; must receive academic credit
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Word Press or other web development is a plus
All internships are unpaid
How to apply: Interns will be required to work approximately 20-25 hours (flexible schedule). If interested, please email your resume, cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Operations Internship”.